Electronic Check Services
A conversion service that has been designed to allow merchants the ability to accept all types of consumer checks at the POS (point-of-sale) and easily convert those items into electronic transactions. ECC mirrors credit card processing by electronically processing checks through the ACH network by utilizing imagers at each POS location.
While ECC is typically used for single check transactions at the point-of-sale, Back Office Conversion (BOC) enables the merchant to submit large batches of all types of checks at one time without the need of multiple imagers.
In most instances, checks submitted electronically are processed at the bank before paper checks, giving you better control of your money, improving cash flow, and allowing quicker access to valuable operating capital.
- Submit checks and transfer funds electronically
- Reduction of bank fees
- Minimization of reconciliation efforts by personnel
- Improved cash flow
- Integrated real-time verification service reduces the risk of accepting bad checks
- Returned checks will be reported to your business within three (3) business days
- 24/7 access to retrieve check image and authorization via secure website